THIS COURSE HAS BEEN POSTPONED. Please see "Location and Dates" tab for future dates. If you have any questions
please contact the Training Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are moving into PR management, this course will help you take control and responsibility for shaping and delivering PR campaigns. It provides strategies to keep you on top of your workload, manage and motivate junior staff and plan and track campaigns.
Who should attend?
Suitable for those who are stepping up to an account management role or who are entering the PR profession at middle manager position from another communications discipline.
What to expect
- insight from a trainer who handles PR accounts
- a toolbox of practical tips ready for use in the workplace
- self-appraisal, lively discussions, exercises and roleplays to help put the learning into practice.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- identify the key skills needed to manage PR accounts
- implement a strategy to grow account business
- identify priorities and juggle different clients
- undertake good project management
- choose and use an appropriate management style
- delegate up and down
- understand your clients and how to influence them
- deal with difficult clients and situations
Member: £480 inc VAT
Non-member: £660 inc VAT