A one-day practical workshop where you will learn everything you need to know about producing an influential podcast. It will give you the tools required to take an idea and turn it into a publishable audio media file. This workshop will help you prepare, record, post produce your Podcast.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is interested in or tasked with producing podcasts for their organisation. No prior experience or knowledge is required.
What to expect
• Group tasks
• Interviewing techniques in a safe and supportive environment
• Practice using editing software and basic editing techniques
• Learn new tips and tools
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
• Understand best practice through case studies and examples
• Using social media to boost your podcast awareness
• Understand technical information and ideas required to start a successful podcast
• Understand the equipment and technical set up and/or what to buy
• How podcasting fits into the digital landscape
• Choosing a suitable podcast host on which to record and edit
• Be able to edit postproduction e.g. adding music and sound effects
• Top tools to use including microphones to get the best sound
• Editing using audio software
In this course you'll practice audio editing using the Audacity software. It may be helpful to install it in advance, following the download instructions from www.audacityteam.org
Member: £504 inc VAT
Non-member: £684 inc VAT