This full day workshop will teach you everything you need to know about creating an influential podcast for on-line digital audio, using your smartphone or a digital recorder. This hands-on, practical session will help you build the knowledge and skills required to implement a podcast within your organisation.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is interested in or tasked with producing podcasts for their organisation. No prior experience or knowledge is required.
What to expect
- Group tasks
- Be able to test out your own interviewing techniques in a safe and supportive environment
- A chance to practice editing skills
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Understand best practice through case studies and examples
- Understand technical information and ideas required to start a successful podcast
- Understand the equipment and technical set up and/or what to buy
- Choose a suitable podcast host on which to record and edit
- Be able to edit postproduction e.g. adding music and sound effects
Member: £504 inc VAT
Non-member: £684 inc VAT