This course examines what is involved in public relations campaign management. It will provide you with the knowledge on project management practices and tools. It will also help you to develop your confidence to plan and manage effective public relations campaigns.
Who should attend?
It is suitable for practitioners who are involved in managing campaigns, projects, people and resources.
What to expect
- discussion of what is involved in managing public relations campaigns as projects and programmes
- exercises to explore and become familiar and comfortable with techniques of project, programme and campaign management
- examination of case studies showing effective campaign management.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
Member: £504 inc VAT
- plan and set precise objectives to campaign activities
- build a template for planning and managing campaigns
- recognise the importance of research and carry out research for campaign planning and evaluation process
- manage resources - people, material and financial resources - to achieve campaign objectives
- use aids to campaign planning and to evaluate campaign effectiveness.
Non-member: £684 inc VAT