Member: £320 exc VAT | Non-member: £440 exc VAT
To introduce you to the concept of Agile project management and
how to apply it in PR practice. This course will help you develop your
project management skills, demonstrate the use of a variety of agile
project management tools and how these can help you to deliver
effective, timely and cost-effective communication programmes.
Who should attend?
Practitioners involved in planning and managing communication
programmes and those involved in project managing digital and integrated
What to expect?
- Introduction to straightforward agile tools and techniques that can easily be implemented in your organisation
- Practical hands-on course
- Course led by an experienced trainer who has implemented agile projects within PR and marketing functions
Participation on the workshop will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Agile manifesto principles and its application in PR practice
- Build collaborative and effective relationships with stakeholders and third parties involved in project/campaign delivery
- Establish the goals and how to price and resource a project
- Agile tools and tactics, including Kanban boards, agile
dashboards and other aids that can help you to effectively project
manage your communication programme
- Effectively reflect on the success of your communications project and make improvements for future activity