Member: £335 exc VAT | Non-member: £455 exc VAT
Compelling photographs that grab the attention are a great way
to boost your presence online, on social media and in publications. This
introductory course will give you the basic skills and knowledge you
need to create, edit cool images on your DSLR camera or phone.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to use their phone or camera to produce
captivating images for clients or their own organisation. This course
may also be helpful if you brief or direct professional photographers.
No prior experience or knowledge is required.
What to expect
- Plenty of hands-on practice
- Professional tips and key do's and don'ts
- Friendly guidance from an experienced former BBC multimedia journalist
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- plan a shoot
- get the best from your phone or camera
- work with the latest apps and software
- capture exciting images at events and conferences
- create engaging portraits and group shots
- photograph products
- integrate still images into a multimedia campaign
- encourage audiences to view your shots