Member: £320 exc VAT | Non-member: £440 exc VAT
This course provides the basic knowledge needed to work in the
field of internal communication. It explores the role of internal
communication as part of the broader communication mix and how it makes a
positive contribution to the performance of any organisation.
Who should attend?
Suitable for those who are new to the field of internal
communication or with limited experience. Also, those who may have
experience in other communication areas or be completely new to the
discipline of communications.
What to expect
- learn from other delegates on the workshop by sharing experiences as well as learning from the course trainer
- case studies to exemplify good practice.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Understand the role of internal communications and how it fits in the PR/communications mix
- Identify and engage with internal stakeholders
- Understand internal communication tools
- Understand internal communication techniques