Please note: Day one of this online course is on 9 July 2020 and day two of this course is on 15 July 2020.
The aim of this two-day course is to bring you up-to-date on the
latest developments and guidance on planning and measurement. It will
take you through the process of setting the objectives and choosing the
right measures, using case study examples where possible. It will help
you to advise your organisation on the importance of linking PR
campaigns to business objectives, to explain why AVE is a discredited
measure and why research is the foundation for planning PR campaigns.
Who should attend?
Suitable for practitioners involved in the design and running of PR programmes
What to expect?
- an overview of global best practices approaches
- group discussions based on case studies
- practical exercises.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
Member: £660 inc VAT
- understand the latest global practice in research, planning and measurement
- set objectives linked to your organisation's goals and choose the right measure
- know the difference between outputs and outcomes
- understand the balance between research, planning and measurement
- understand non-AVE measures.
Non-member: £930 inc VAT