This course is split between two sessions. The first session runs on 24 November 2020 between 9:30am and 12:30pm. The second session runs on
26 November 2020 between 9:30am and 12:30pm.
Mental ill health and stress are amongst the leading causes of absenteeism and understandably impact employee productivity, engagement and morale. The workshop helps leaders have a positive impact on mental wellbeing in the workplace without being an ‘expert’.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for people managers, leaders and Directors who are keen to build their knowledge and confidence around mental wellbeing to create supportive climates in which their teams can thrive.
What to expect?
- An insightful perspective on mental health which allows the exploration of perceptions and attitudes
- An increased understanding of how we respond to stress to enhance self-awareness and the ability to spot warning signs in your team members
- Clarity on the boundaries of your role and responsibilities in supporting a team member with their mental wellbeing
- A day filled with interactive activities and practical tools and techniques for creating a supportive climate around mental health
- A safe and supportive learning environment in which individuals can learn from others and share their experiences where comfortable
Participation on the workshop will provide you with the knowledge to:
Member: £384 inc VAT
- Have increased knowledge and understanding of mental health and stress at work
- Help reduce the stigma associated with mental ill health within your workplace
- Build awareness of yourself and others in order to foster effective communication
- Begin to create a team climate that supports mental wellbeing moving forward
- Be confident in having effective conversations relating to mental wellbeing
Non-member: £528 inc VAT