Member: £320 exc VAT | Non-member: £440 exc VAT
This course will show you how to negotiate and achieve win-win
results through effective communication. The course will explain the
principles of effective negotiating and influencing, demonstrate how
they work in practice and enable you to handle difficult dynamics during
the negotiation process.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve their
professional influencing and negotiation skills. It is also suitable for
new managers and those who supervise teams in day-to-day work
What to expect?
- A very practical day working with real-life examples
- Practicing negotiation techniques and feedback from the trainer and the group
- A highly participative workshop limited to 10 delegates
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Use different negotiation and influencing techniques
- Take a strategic approach to negotiation
- how to prepare for effective negotiation
- negotiating process
- closing the negotiation
- Effectively elicit information
- Handle difficult negotiations
PLEASE NOTE: This course is not suitable for
practitioners wishing to learn about conflict management – for this
topic please see Effective People Management.