Member: £320 exc VAT | Non-member: £440 exc VAT
In today’s ever-changing world of increasing demands, building
resilience helps you to better cope with the stress and pressure and
emerge as a stronger person.
Who should attend?
The resilience course is for anyone who would benefit from building their own resilience or the resilience of their staff.
What to expect?
- A fascinating insight into the science of stress that exposes
how our mindset and lifestyle choices increase or decrease its impact
- Exploration of the physiological foundation of resilience -
movement, sleep and nutrition - and the psychological techniques we can
employ - mindset, emotional intelligence and behavioural control
- A day filled with practical tools and techniques for improving personal and team resilience
Participation on the workshop will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Recognise the nature of stress and resilience
- Recognise how you currently respond
- Identify how you can improve your physiological resilience
- Understand the power of your mindset on how you experience stress and pressure
- Identify your existing effective resilience strategies
- Develop a new psychological toolkit for facing stress, change and challenge
- Discuss how you can support others to build their resilience