Member: £335 exc VAT | Non-member: £455 exc VAT
This strategic-level course is about embedding reputational risk in your
organisation's management processes, with a view to predicting and
preventing crises, and mitigating reputational damage when they do
occur. You will learn how to identify and prioritise reputational risk
issues and how to turn them to advantage. You will also learn to define
where reputational risk lies when a crisis hits, and how to respond
effectively to that.
Who should attend?
Suitable for communication managers or senior PR executives who are
likely to have strategic involvement in identifying reputational risk,
crisis planning, and incident management.
What to expect
- extensive reference to case studies
- practical exercises and discussion based on both real and imaginary scenarios
- to share the experience and knowledge of fellow professionals through facilitated discussion
- an interactive course limited to 12 delegates.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- identify and manage reputational risk issues before they become crises
- better understand comparative roles of social and traditional media in escalating crisis
- recognise and tackle organisational cultures that incubate crises
- assess the threat to reputation of an issue or incident
- defend or enhance reputation through adversity
- know what to say when things go wrong.