Member: £320 exc VAT | Non-member: £440 exc VAT
This course provides a detailed and practical examination of exactly
what factors really do have an influence on Google search engine result
rankings. It also provides a thorough grounding in the tools needed to
make informed decisions about search, PR and content strategies.
Who should attend?
Suitable for practitioners who want to learn how to integrate SEO
techniques into broader PR and communications programmes; or who now
have responsibility for running or commissioning investment in SEO.
What to expect
- real world examples
- live demonstrations of a wide variety of SEO tools
- a practical examination of what factors influence search result rankings.
Participation in the course will provide you with knowledge of:
- basic SEO concepts
- detailed examination of key factors that impact Google's search results
- key SEO tools for keyword analysis, on page optimisation and backlink research
- tips and techniques for improving search engine result positions
- tools for tracking and monitoring the effectiveness of SEO activity.