This course demonstrates how engaging with senior teams and building line manager capability connects employees with organisational goals. Improving engagement correlates with improving performance.
Who should attend?
Suitable for senior communication professionals and those in HR who are responsible for internal communication and staff engagement.
What to expect
- practical application of theoretical models and concepts
- practical exercises
- group discussions.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- explore how employees can become brand ambassadors
- articulate how internal communications and employee engagement impact on organisational success
- discuss different communication styles and responsibilities
- create effective internal communications strategies that support organisational objectives
Member: £480 inc VAT
Non-member: £660 inc VAT