Member: 320 exc VAT | Non-member: £440 exc VAT
This course will help you to plan, manage and evaluate your
social media activity. It will also provide practical insight into the
most cost-effective tools and techniques to use in your day-to-day
social media activities and guidance on ethical and legal issues.
Who should attend?
Suitable for delegates who already have or manage work social media
accounts and want to strengthen their skills in creating, running and
evaluating social media activities.
What to expect
- receive a comprehensive set of take-away training materials
- group discussions and case studies
- insight from a trainer who specialises in online PR, SEO and analytics.
Participation in the course will provide you with knowledge of:
- the right tools and the best practices to use to decide what platforms you should have a presence on
- how to work out whether you are meeting your objectives
- different social media campaign methodologies, for example, 'Listen. Publish. Engage. Monitor.'
- how different organisations are successfully integrating social media into broader communications programmes
- key social media evaluation and measurement techniques.