Member: £335 exc VAT | Non-member: £455 exc VAT
This course will show you how to effectively integrate social media and
digital into your public relations strategy. It will help you to set
objectives, identify opportunities, select tactics, assign resources,
set governance, apply social across the organisation and define metrics
for your social media and digital activity.
Who should attend?
Suitable for delegates that are already running social media activity on
behalf of clients or organisations, but that want to understand how
social media can be integrated into the wider communications and
What to expect
- more social media solutions for PR professionals
- group discussions and case studies
- insight from a trainer who specialises in online PR, SEO and analytics.
Participation in the course will provide you with knowledge of:
- best practice planning, management and evaluation techniques
- what other organisations are doing at the cutting edge of social media management
- how to create the optimal mix of social media platforms
- how to use innovative techniques such as sentiment analysis to drive social media activity
- how to integrate social media activity into overall communications and digital marketing programmes
- robust social media measurement and evaluation techniques.