Member: £335 exc VAT | Non-member: £455 exc VAT
This course will help you to tap into your creativity and incorporate it into everyday writing tasks. It will also offer advice and techniques on how to overcome writer's block and approach writing in a more structured and effective way.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to produce significant amounts of written content – especially if they have to write repeatedly about the same topics. Highly suitable for beginners and a shot in the arm for more experienced writers.
What to expect?
- practical exercises and writing games
- maximum participation and interaction
- an own-choice project to put your new writing techniques into immediate action.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- produce creative, compelling copy that engages your readers
- write more fluently on any topic, for any purpose
- boost your confidence in your own creative ability
- find fresh new approaches to well- worn topics
- write faster and more fluently
- be organised and efficient in the writing process
- plan your work and structure your piece
- tackle 'writer's block' effectively