Member: £335 exc VAT | Non-member: £455 exc VAT
PLEASE NOTE: Delegates will need to use a computer with Microsoft Word.
This course will show you how to write engaging, high-quality content
for online platforms, including websites, blogs and social media. You
will learn about the 'golden rules' of online writing as well as
the basic principles of search engine optimisation (SEO) and how to
incorporate these into your writing.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in learning about online writing as well as
practitioners responsible for content management and producing online
What to expect
- a highly participative course limited to 12 delegates
- practical advice on how to approach writing for online platforms
- working with real-life examples.
Participation in this course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- understand how and why people use online media
- recognise the difference between writing for digital media and for other platforms
- make your online writing scannable, concise and objective
- understand how to incorporate SEO techniques into your writing
- write for both humans and machines
- structure different types of online content, including online news stories and blog posts