free event places for Cipr comms heroes
We have teamed up with #CommsHero to give CIPR members who have been made redundant due to the
Covid-19 crisis the chance to attend #CommsHeroWeek free of charge (28 Sept - 2 Oct).
#CommsHero has reserved 12 free places exclusively for CIPR members
who have been made redundant and we are offering the same number
of free places to our virtual National Conference (10 - 12 November).
Terms and conditions:
- There are 24 passes available - 12 for the CIPR National Conference and 12 for #CommsHeroWeek.
- These passes are only available free of charge to CIPR members who have been made redundant as a result of Covid-19 and who are currently unemployed.
- Free passes for both events will be offered on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to availability.
- Free passes to #CommsHeroWeek do not include post event swag.
- To apply for a free pass, CIPR members should email Sarah Ion at email@example.com confirming which event they would like to attend.
- CIPR members applying may be asked to provide proof of their redundancy/employment status.
- Only one free pass per person.
- Free passes cannot be transferred or shared with someone else. They must only be used by the member applying to attend.
- If you are granted a free pass and cannot use it, please let us know so that another CIPR member can benefit from this opportunity.
- Free passes cannot be exchanged for other discounts, goods or services from either Resource (CommsHero) or the CIPR.
- Standard CIPR events terms and conditions apply.