Please find our terms and conditions for membership, training, events and chartership below.
View our membership terms
View our training terms.
Events and Awards
View our events and awards terms.
CIPR CONNECT APP
View our guidance on participation .
Chartership Assessment Days
If you’re unable to attend the Chartership Assessment day you’ve registered for, you need to be aware of the following:
- Chartership assessment fees are non-refundable.
- The CIPR recognises that, sometimes, unforeseen events can prevent you from attending the assessment. In such cases, we’ll allow you to defer to the next available date within four months of the original assessment date. You’ll need to inform the CIPR as soon as possible if you’re unable to attend.
- If you request a second deferral, you will need to pay a second assessment fee.
- No refunds will be made to candidates who begin an assessment day but withdraw.
- If you arrive at the assessment day late, the Lead Assessor can admit you at their discretion, or might allow you to defer to a later assessment day without additional charge.
- You must provide photographic identification to attend a Chartership Assessment Day.
Further information on Chartership Assessment days is available in the Chartership Handbook which is located on this page