This course will show you how to pull together a professional, strategic PR campaign from scratch. You will learn how to follow a step-by-step process, from taking a brief to finalising plans and getting sign-off.
Who should attend?
Those who are taking responsibility for writing a PR campaign from beginning to end for the first time.
What to expect
- practical tools and templates
- an interactive, workshop-based day
- an opportunity to gain feedback on your own PR campaigns.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
Member: £480 inc VAT
- take and interrogate a brief
- conduct in-depth research and interpret findings in an intelligent way
- understand the difference between objectives, strategy and tactics
- structure your work to build an irrefutable business case
- demonstrate commercial value and return on investment
- agree and refine messages
- develop creative ideas that fit strategically
- evaluate campaigns effectively.
Non-member: £660 inc VAT