This course examines management of self and the role of emotional intelligence and personal effectiveness in managing individuals and teams. It focuses on motivation, delegation and managing underperformance.
Who should attend?
Suitable for those newly promoted to a management position. Those already in a management role will learn new approaches in getting the most out of their people.
What to expect?
- practical exercises and some theory
- role play
- group discussion
Participation on this course will help you to:
- set development goals and monitor progress
- motivate and inspire your teams
- deliver praise that is heard and appreciated
- adapt your management style to different communication preferences
- step up and operate at the correct level
- delegate effectively
- manage people according to their competence levels
- manage underperformance
- find the right language for sensitive conversations
Member: £504 inc VAT
Non-member: £684 inc VAT