A half-day virtual workshop teaching you everything you need to know to upgrade your own online presentation skills and prepare your clients too. It will talk you through the nuts and bolts of the technology available, explore what has and has not worked for people in the past and offer advice to help you engage your audience and leave a positive impression.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is interested in or tasked either with training their clients as online presenters or who presents in that way themselves.
What to expect
- Individual tasks
- Presentation techniques in a safe and supportive environment
- Practice using video conferencing software and what works and what may not
- Learn new tips and tools
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Present and take part in meetings virtually and make the most of your time
- Structure your content appropriately
- Address sound and video issues
- Keep participants engaged throughout a presentation or other session
- Ensure your virtual events are secure
- Address both technical and non-technical sides of a presentation or coaching session
- Consideration of whether to use a green screen and how to use it
- Make the best of lighting, sound and other basic issues
- Consider when to use a second person to ‘drive’ the webinar
Member: £234 inc VAT
Non-member: £300 inc VAT