Communications Leadership in the New World
10-12 November 2020
The CIPR National Conference is back for 2020 in a new and exciting virtual format. Join us to discover the business issues we need to consider and the skills we need to have to adapt and thrive in this new world.
The conference programme will be announced in the coming weeks but the speaker line-up is already looking impressive. Read on to see who we've booked to join us so far.
An experiential event
All zoomed out after lockdown? We're hosting the National Conference on a clever new virtual platform that is powered by gaming tech and designed to deliver an experiential event. Walk around, open the doors to your breakouts and network with delegates, sponsors and speakers through video or text chat.
Other features of the CIPR Virtual National Conference
The Escape Room
There will be an opportunity to get your competitive nature going. In a timed game, you will have the chance to solve the circuit breaker problem to open the door and escape (a panic button will be available). The highest scores will be on display in the main space on a leader board. The final top time will win a prize.
The Wellness Area
We all know how important taking a break is. The wellness room is the perfect place to do this, offering you the space to relax in an outdoor environment. At your leisure, you can navigate the area and interact with content from chair yoga to meditations.
A flexible programme and passes
The National Conference will be held over three days. Each day is themed,
with three 90-minute sessions taking place throughout the day.
Tuesday 10 November
Theme: What is this new world?
Wednesday 11 November
Thursday 12 November
You can purchase a weekly pass and take part in all three days, a day pass, or pay only for the sessions you want to attend.
The weekly pass will give you access to all sessions in the on-demand area so if something comes up so you can go back whenever you're ready and catch up.
Day and session passes give you access to live sessions and Q&As only.
CPD points – 5 points per session
- Andy Ambler, Director of Professional Game Relations at The FA
- Effie Kanyua, Hearst, Director of PR & Communications
- Emma Mamo, Head of Workplace Wellbeing at Mind
- Mandy Rutter, Consultant - Wellbeing, resilience and trauma psychologist
- Rory Sutherland, Vice Chairman Ogilvy UK
- Will Moy, Chief Executive of Full Fact
- Graeme Codrington, Futurist, researcher, author and board advisor
- Julie Lilley, Chief Executive Officer, Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
- Mike Cherry OBE, National Chairman, Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
- Anna Russell, Manchester Airport Group (MAG)
- Naomi Jones, Communications Director, SUEZ recycling and recovery UK
- Annique Simpson, Change Communication Business Partner at A2Dominion Group
- Chris Wilkins, Managing Partner at Audley
- Bill Hamilton, Director of Communications, Stakeholder Relations at Magnox Ltd
- Tom Goddard, Head of Communications, KPMG
- Angela Scaffidi, Managing Partner, Senate SHJ Australia
- Philip Ross, Founder and CEO UnGroup and Cordless Group
- Uri Baruchin, Strategic consulting at UBCS
- Joanna Abeyie, founder of Blue Moon
- David Macdonald, Director of Communications, Global Brands & International Retail at Walgreens Boots Alliance
passes and prices
CIPR member pricing
Weekly pass - £100+VAT (3 days)
Day pass £50+VAT (1 day)
Session pass £25+VAT (per 90-minute session)
Non member pricing
Weekly pass - £150+VAT (3 days)
Day pass £70+VAT (1 day)
Session pass £35+VAT (per 90-minute session)
To see opportunities to be involved in the event and what sponsorship can deliver your company please view here .
If you would like to discuss sponsor opportunities please contact email@example.com